addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Vegans of the NC Triad Message Board › Downtown Greensboro Aquarium

Downtown Greensboro Aquarium

Aden
user 11330010
High Point, NC
Post #: 9
Has anyone heard of this? This has been on my radar http://greensboroaqua...­. I have never been that interested in aquariums and before I really thought about veganism and zoos and such I had gone to the NC Zoo and Natural Science Center with friends.

I've only heard about an aquarium or aquarium-ish feature becoming a part of the Natural Science Center. I'll do more research. This stuff is more and more on my mind since I've become more aware of our treatment of animals and more stressed out about the idea of having a kid (I don't have one now) and coming up against family, friends and schools wanting to push zoos and such.

I am on the fence about a Greensboro Performing Arts Center but I am just not interested in a downtown aquarium and the blog above often refers to GPAC as a less-worthy project.