align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Vegans of the NC Triad Message Board › South Indian Restaurant near Triangle Area

South Indian Restaurant near Triangle Area

A former member
Post #: 4
Hi All,

You may recall that I was talking to you about South Indian spices being different from North Indian spices.

Here is a sample of South Indian restaurants in the Triangle area.

Tower Restaurant.
144 Morrisville Square Way
Morrisville, NC
Phone: (919) 465-2326
The address seems familiar but the name of the restuarant has probably changed since I had lunch there last time.

Udipi Cafe Cary
Directions & Maps
590 East Chatham street Suite 112, 114 North Carolina (NC) Phone: (919) 465 0898

May be we could car pool and go.

Paddy.
A former member
Post #: 21
That sounds like fun, Paddy -- I think we should discuss this at the next meetup.
A former member
Post #: 4
We're definately in (if it's a weekend we can make it. Our summer is very busy).