addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Vegans of the NC Triad Message Board › Recommend Green Foods Powder

Recommend Green Foods Powder

A former member
Post #: 15
Hello,

I have a brother who is 51 years old and hates vegetables. Can someone please recommend a quality green food powder for him. I figure this will be the beginning of a huge turnaround for him diet-wise and he might as well start off with baby steps.

Thanks so much,

Jim
Nathan
user 74930432
Greensboro, NC
Post #: 2
Just Barley is a good trace mineral green powder. It's not bad but has a strong green taste though. My grandpa is trying to get some greens in too. He tried a drink mix that even I thought was harsh. He now takes green pills. :(
Jinny F.
user 5289891
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 11
I am very picky about my green powder drinks, don't like them overbearing or gritty. The two I have found that go down smooth, light tasting and high quality are Markus WildForce Green Formula at https://www.e-junkie....­ or HealthForce Superfoods Vitamineral Greens, just do a Google search to get the best price. Hope this helps!