add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Vegans of the NC Triad Message Board › Raw Food Resources

Raw Food Resources

A former member
Post #: 69
We've had a number of new raw foodists join our group, lately, and I'd like to make space available specifically for raw resources -- if you have a website, recipe, un-cookbook or tip to share, please feel free to do so!
Dara M.
High Point, NC
Post #: 1
Hello! My name is Dara McMillan and I joined your group in February but unfortunately I was unable to attend the meet up today because a few of my friends and I went to Hallelujah Acres in Shelby NC to attend a free seminar on Raw Foods. I do plan to attend your April meet up.

I wanted you all to know that we do have a monthly Raw Foods Potluck in Greensboro and you are all welcome to attend anytime. It is the 4th Saturday of each month and you can learn all about it at­

We have many raw resources, websites and recipes posted on our site. The March potluck will be a raw foods preparation class.
A former member
Post #: 74
Thanks so much, Dara! I hope your Hallelujah Acres field trip went well!