align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Vegans of the NC Triad Message Board › Vegan Dinner every other Wednesday..

Vegan Dinner every other Wednesday..

Cyndi
user 10340285
Greensboro, NC
Post #: 3
at St. Mary's House in Greensboro. Its on Walker Ave. right off of Tate across from El Carreton and New York Pizza.

If any of you would be interested in coming, please RSVP to me: cyndim.graham@gmail.com so we can keep track of how many people to prepare for!

we ask for a 5.00 suggested donation if you have it, which is used to cover our expenses. Last week we had a huge turnout.. around 35 people!

I hope its ok to post this here! :) I would love to see some new faces there and trust me, the food is delicious!

The next dinner date will be Sept. 16th
Heather N.
user 4621861
Portland, OR
Post #: 74
Oh man, this is awesome! Thank you for sharing Cindy!!! I'll definitely have to come check this out.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hey there !

My name's Ram and my wife and I are from India. We are excited to join this group since we are vegetarians too and my wife's a great cook. But the primary reason behind doing this is to make new frienz and meet new people in the process.. But we are kinda new to this kind of social gathering and are not sure if we'd fit in ,lol , so we are kinda scared. We'd be happy to join the dinner thingy, but it would we great if u'd let us know the norms/rules so that we dont end up messing things :).

You can reach me at dalalram@gmail.com if u think it's ok for us to join too..

Dhara and Ram

A former member
Post #: 1
Cyndi, this sounds awesome! I would love to come!
~Caity
Cyndi
user 10340285
Greensboro, NC
Post #: 4
Yay! Everyone is welcome :) Just let me know if you will be there for sure!
Cyndi
user 10340285
Greensboro, NC
Post #: 6
Hey guys! just a reminder that the dinner is this Wednesday and now 5-7.
It is at St. Mary's House in Greensboro and here is the address:

930 Walker Ave
Greensboro, NC 27403-2530

Just let me know if anyone is planning to come! This week we are having vegan chili and cornbread.. yum!
A former member
Post #: 2
Ill be there , provided something urgent doesnt come up at work ! Looking forward to have some veg chili and meeting some new people ...

Maria Valarie T.
user 4947111
Greensboro, NC
Post #: 2
Hey guys! just a reminder that the dinner is this Wednesday and now 5-7.
It is at St. Mary's House in Greensboro and here is the address:

930 Walker Ave
Greensboro, NC 27403-2530

Just let me know if anyone is planning to come! This week we are having vegan chili and cornbread.. yum!

Hi, this sounds wonderful. My husband, Will, and I would like to come.

Looking forward to meeting everyone,

Valarie
A former member
Post #: 171

Wow, Cyndi, this looks fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing! I really wish I normally had Wednesday evenings free. Vegan chili and cornbread sounds deliciooouuus...... (drools).

But I have to say I am curious -- what is St. Mary's house?
Heather N.
user 4621861
Portland, OR
Post #: 77
I totally wish I could have made it to the Wednesday dinner! I hope it went well. I plan on coming to the next one if at all possible. Cyndi, when are you holding the next one?