add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Vegans of the NC Triad Message Board › Odd Volumes: a literary club with VEGAN food!

Odd Volumes: a literary club with VEGAN food!

Maria Valarie T.
user 4947111
Greensboro, NC
Post #: 1
Hi Folks, I am starting an"Odd Volumes Club" AKA "The Club of Odd Volumes", fashioned after one in Athens, GA where my husband and I hail from. which will meet just about every two weeks. The first meeting is at 7 Pm, 9/11. You must read/ recite something interesting that is under 7 minutes long. Costumes/props are welcome but shouldn't interfere with the schedule. The meeting starts with a vegan dinner (donations accepted to offset expenses), then people take turns reading/reciting for 45 minutes, then we will break for desert and then finish any readings. Dress should be flamboyant, elegant, whimsical, or casual.
Literary types, artists, writers and general book lovers are most welcome; especially those that won't complain that all the food will be vegan.

Please RSVP Valarie at 273-7940 to get directions (quite close to UNCG).

Heather N.
user 4621861
Portland, OR
Post #: 76
This sounds really interesting, Valarie! It's so exciting to see so many cool, vegan friendly events around Greensboro. Thanks for sharing!!
user 10340285
Greensboro, NC
Post #: 5
This sounds like a lot of fun!!