add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Vegans of the NC Triad Message Board › Vegan squad to the rescue...Pit-mix needs forever home

Vegan squad to the rescue...Pit-mix needs forever home

user 9848445
Winston Salem, NC
Post #: 2
Hi all,

I haven't been able to attend an event in awhile but I was hoping to put feelers out to see if anyone is in the market for a new dog. She is an adorable small pit mix that arrived on my front step yesterday morning. I think the word is out amongst all neighborhood strays that our house is the place to be. Well I found her owner but he claimed she wasn't his.... Boo!

She is cute and as sweet as pie and picking up a little on training. Unfortunately we have no room in our inn, but I worry about posting in general cause she is a pitmix and may end up in a bad place. But who better to trust her with than kindly loving vegans!!! If you or anyone you know is looking for a dog PLEASE let me know!!!

I will get her fixed before placing if that's an issue. She weighs about 35-40lbs and is brindle with a nice marbled face. I have lots of pics.