addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Triangle Salsa Meetup Message Board Triangle Salsa Meetup Discussion Forum › Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving

Allen
user 10135211
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 1
I’d like to wish a Happy Thanksgiving to the members of the Triangle Dance Studio, Carolina Dance Club, other Latin dance clubs in the area who provide the opportunity for me (my son Adrian) to participate in a passion of so many of us; dancing Salsa, Bachata, Merengue, Cumbia and Cha-Cha. May each of you have a safe, relaxing and enjoyable holiday.
Warmest Regards,
Allen
Correai
CMoore
Durham, NC
Post #: 14
Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!!