TrianglePHP Message Board › PHP/JavaScript developer

PHP/JavaScript developer

Penni B.
user 8964957
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 1
Hello everyone! I'm a recruiter here in the Triangle and I have a client in Morrisvlle looking for a PHP/JavaScript developer. This is a perm job! Below are some of the details:

Our client, located in Morrisville, NC, is seeking a PHP/JavaScript Developer for a permanent position.

Perm salary range= $60-70K plus benefits

Why should you consider working for this company? They provide managed IP services for telecommunication companies, municipal organizations, and cable companies. Its services include integrated communications, email, video mail, content filtering, parental control, security, virus management, storage, hosting, help desk, and customer service management tools. The company also enables service providers to offer customer support and professional services, and subscriber and network management services. In addition, it offers various professional services, such as consulting, design, develop, deploy, and operate integrated solutions or convert existing ISP operations.

In addition to a challenging environment, they also reward you with outstanding benefits including:

Short / Long Term Disability Insurance

Medical / Dental / Vision

Flex Account / Health Savings etc.

Life Insurance

Employee Assistance

Employer paid Internet Access

Flex time

Free drinks / snacks

2 Weeks PTO

What will you be doing?

This developer will be working with a small agile team on a cloud-driven OSS application, as well as consumer portal, to help Broadband providers optimize and deliver competitive broadband services to residential and business consumers.

The candidate should be a self-starter and capable of working in a flat agile team (self organized to some degree) and have demonstrable experience building and owning a code base / project. We are not looking for an 'I' person (aka cowboy /cowgirl programmer).

Required Skills-The candidate must have demonstrable experience, and be fully versed in PHP 5 development. Experience with at least one MVC framework (a bonus for Zend Framework) is strongly desired. JavaScript experience is a must, with knowledge of at least one front end JavaScript library.

Desired Skills-Prior experience developing RESTFUL APIs (creating, not just consuming) is a big plus, as well as familiarity with Google Apps APIs and Products.

If you're interested, please call Penni at 919-741-6878 x101 or send me your resume to pennib at redzoneresources.com