TrianglePHP Message Board › Junior to Mid-Level Web Engineer Needed (Full Time)
MicroQuant, LLC is looking for a talented web engineer to join our growing team. As part of this team you will work closely with development and designers in a fast paced environment to launch new products ranging from full blown websites to internal systems.
Need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, related field, or professional experience
- 1-3 years PHP development
- 1-3 years SQL design and development
Would be nice:
- OOP/MVC PHP Programming
- Credit card processing APIs such as Braintreepayments.com
- Amazon AWS
- Strong interest in the stock market and trading
About MicroQuant, LLC
MicroQuant (http://www.microquant.com) is the developer of ValueCharts® headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina with offices in Austin, Texas and Naples, Florida. We're currently on Bloomberg and launching on TradeStation and MultiCharts this month.
Where you'll work:
Currently located just outside of Raleigh in Garner, NC but relocating to Hillsborough Street August 1, in the middle of downtown Raleigh!
What to expect:
- Salary DOE, but competitive with industry standards
- Soon to be located in the middle of downtown Raleigh, steps from Glenwood South
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Lunch on the company once a week
- Innovation Fridays, where developers work on their own ideas