addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

TrianglePHP Message Board › Perl Development Opening in Raleigh

Perl Development Opening in Raleigh

A former member
Post #: 1
MySQL Group:

I am a new member to this site and would like to attend a couple of meetings for your user group and wanted to see if this group could be of assistance. i work for a company that place qualified candidates with great opportunity and I currently have a perl development position working with mod_perl, postgres, mysql and Mason. If the group knows anyone with an interest and would like to inquire more, please contact me at your earliest convenience or reply to the message board. Thanks for your time and I look to meeting thr group in March.

Reeves