addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

TrianglePHP Message Board › ubuntu and odbtp

ubuntu and odbtp

A former member
Post #: 1
Has anyone had success getting odbtp working under ubuntu. I have Ubuntu 6.06 LTS (the Dapper Drake) installed on a new development machine and am having trouble getting odbtp to compile. I installed the machine by running the LAMP selection when the machine booted to the CD. One result of this install is indicated by this phpinfo screen scrape: Apache/2.0.55 (Ubuntu) PHP/5.1.2.

I have had to install make and gcc on this machine and the compile still fails. Seems it is having trouble finding files.

Comments? Thanks in advance for your help.

Ron