TrianglePHP Message Board › PHP Developers are in high demand

PHP Developers are in high demand

A former member
Post #: 4
PHP Developers are in high demand
terryj@alliedglobalservices.

Greetings!
I'm the Senior Technical recruiter for Allied Global Services in Lenexa, KS and over the past month I have seen a transition from the standard .Net and Java demand to LAMP and PHP openings.

.Net and Java are still in demand, however PHP is becoming VERY popular. Right now I have nearly 25 openings in Las Vegas, NV, 12 openings in Dallas, TX and a few in the Kansas City area.

I have just learned that there will be a huge push coming for PHP in Kansas City in the next few weeks so I'm trying to spread the word so that I can meet likely candidates. Most of the openings I have across the board are direct hire.

The company in Las Vegas provides relocation and that is my hottest job right now. If you refer someone to me that gets an interview with my client I'll pay $1000 to the person who sent them to me.

The salary ranges for my openings are $50-60k for newer developers and up to $100k for senior level guys. If you know a true MySQL DBA I can pay up to $110k if they are willing to move to Las Vegas.

You can reach me by phone at: 913-387-5400 x8565
I am happy to send you the job descriptions and client information at your request. When you email me please include your MS Word formatted resume, along with the location your most interested in and salary expectations.