addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

TrianglePHP Message Board › Another PHP MYSQL position - supposedly urgent with the bar really lowered

Another PHP MYSQL position - supposedly urgent with the bar really lowered

Tom B.
user 3486673
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 1
I got this message, maybe one of you can use it (I am in medical training). I don't know the company or anything else.

----------------
date Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 3:33 PM
subject Immediate Need for PHP Developer - Full Time

I just hung up the phone with a Software Director at a RTP based company that is growing and in dire need of a full time software developer to the point where they are interviewing next week and could make a hiring decision by the end of the week. They are looking for someone who has good open source and Unix environment development skills. Ideally, they want this person to have solid PHP scripting skills but other languages like Python, Perl, Ruby might be ok as long as the individual was willing to work in/learn PHP. This is web application development NOT CMS development and that's been a frustration in talking with candidates up to this point. They need to have a background working with the front and back-end with My/SQL. This s a full time job and if you are aware of anyone who might be interested, please have them contact me directly at bret.johnson@spencerreed.com or 919-840-3665 x 5101
Thank you
Brent

Brent Johnson, CPC, TSC
Spencer Reed Group, LLC
3000 RDU Center Dr. Suite 117
Morrisville, NC 27560
919-840-3665 x 5101 Office
919-880-5625 Mobile