align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Robert B.
user 3634170
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 62
Thank you to all of you who have joined me in sorrow for the loss of Pegasus. All bunnies are special and are horribly missed when they cross the rainbow bridge. Pegasus was a very special bunny to me. A number of years ago I was very depressed and in a very dark place. I adopted Pegasus and Thumper and began to get better. They both have had a huge and very positive part in my recovery.

I grieve for my loss and the years missing from his life since he was only about 6 when he developed cancer in September, 2012. He died on February 15, about 1/2 year later. However I celebrate the fact that he had a life that was much better than many bunnies. Everywhere he went he carried a pocketful of smiles to give out to everyone. He gave an incredible amount of happiness to many people. He had a short but very fulfilling life.

A number of years ago Josh Shaffer of the News and Observer wrote an article about Pegasus, Thumper and how they helped me and how they brought happiness to everyone they met:
http://www.bob-betts....­

Pegasus had a regal bearing and often appeared quite princely:

"Goodnight sweet prince,
and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest."
Cheryl Mott S.
user 14401152
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 11
So very sorry to hear of your loss. No amount of time, is enough time :) Pegasus had more love than many people, and a beautiful life. There are few things more joyful than a spoiled bunny! Thank you for sharing your article. Best, Cheryl
Kathy M
user 4370699
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 74
Bob

Pegasus was indeed a very special bunny. He was adorable, so friendly, and did make everyone smile.
I will miss him too.