Triangle Red Sox Nation Message Board › Pray for Boston

Pray for Boston

Galen G.
user 78099982
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 1
As many of you probably know - the Boston Marathon had two explosion that happened just a little after the 4 hour mark. There have been multiple "other devices" that have been found in the area throughout the Boston area. I would ask that if you are someone that prays to please be praying for those that are in the city of Boston.

Pray that strength will be given to those that are injured. Pray that there will be comfort for the family and friends of those that lost loved ones. And, pray that in the aftermath of this there will be love that is found as people come together to stitch up the scars made by this horrible event.
Rick M.
user 48228452
Clayton, NC
Post #: 1
What a horrific event!!
While I am not the praying sort, the people of Boston are in my thoughts. Things such as this are becoming more common, but they still upset me greatly. The unanswerable question that I think over and over is: WHY? Events such as this diminish us all.
Whomever did this has a twisted soul and idea of righteousness. It can never be right to kill innocents in the furtherance of an idea or goal.