addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Triangle Red Sox Nation Message Board › Meetup details changed: 7:45pm - A Taste of the North End at Spirits Saturda

Meetup details changed: 7:45pm - A Taste of the North End at Spirits Saturday Night for 2013 ALCS Game 6

Seanster
Seanster
Raleigh, NC
I've updated this Meetup. (Note: Based on Friday Night's NLCS results, Saturday's ALCS Game 6 has been moved to an 8pm start.) Join TRSN at Spirits in Cary for the FOX Broadcast of 2013 ALCS Game Six between the Tigers and the Red Sox. Note that Spirits is owned by the same folks who run Daniel's on HWY 55, which is one of the best Italian eateries in NC. The Staff from Spirits/Daniel's will be offering Boston fans a Taste of the North End Saturday night at Spirits and they'll have some terrific pasta specials just for us, plus they'll have Samuel Adams Boston Lager in the cooler! Come join us!  GO SOX!!!

When: Saturday, October 19, 2013 7:45 PM

Where: Spirits Pub & Grub in Cary
701 East Chatham Street
Cary, NC 27511

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.