Given the dire weather prediction for tonight and tomorrow, the Chickpea Challenge is likely to have to be re-scheduled. In case a miracle happens and the whole thing misses us, I will wait until noon tomorrow (or sooner, if it is obvious) and send out an email as to go/no go to the folks who have RSVP'd yes or maybe.
So, please check your email before beginning to cook chickpeas.
We will almost certainly plan to re-schedule for Feb. 20, bet we'll let you know for sure.
Anyone see this in the Indy? http://www.indyweek.com/gyrobase/Content?oid=oid%3A409213
Hope to see you all eventually...