Stephanie H.
vgtrian
Group Organizer
Durham, NC
Hello, Veg Meetup!

I hope you are having a good year so far. I've enjoyed seeing many of you at the past few meetups I've done. And there will be more to come. As always if you have a suggestion for a meetup, just message me.

Valentine's Day is coming up and I have never really celebrated this Hallmark holiday. But I am thankful for all the love and compassion we show at every meal!

If you'd like to get out on Thursday for a special dinner, there are several options around the area. In Durham Matt Props is doing a secial event at 9th Street Bakery - https://www.facebook....­.

Raleigh's newest restaurant Fiction Kitchen is doing an event: The Fiction Kitchen will be offering a 3 course Prix Fixe menu for $30 per person on Valentine's Day with vegan, gluten free, and soy free options! Menu will be announced soon, but we are now taking reservations for scheduled seating times beginning at 4pm. To place a reservation please message us on Facebook, email from our website, or call us and leave a voicemail,(as a courtesy to our diners, please do NOT call during our evening business hours), with the following information: 1)your name 2) #of people in your party 3) preferred/possible seating time 4)any dietary restrictions. We will do our best to make your Valentine's Day a truly special occasion!
*Note: your reservation is not confirmed until you have been contacted by The Fiction Kitchen

You must contact both of those establishments to make reservations in advance.

I will most likely also be setting up a lunch for Thursday in Chapel Hill. Stay tuned!

Again, thanks for being a great group and for all you do to show love for ALL beings!

Stephanie