addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Dr. Ori S.
user 3301141
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Dear Group:
It has been a while since our last meet up gathering.  Before I schedule one, please let me know what weekday days/evenings near Grand Central Station work best for you.  I have scheduled meet ups in the past where 15 people RSVP and only 2 actually attend.  Let's organize a time that works for most of you and schedule something soon.

Thank you and I look forward to your responses!
Dr. Shinar