Dr. Ori S.
user 3301141
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Thank you to all those who attended our meetup last Thursday. I hope you enjoyed it, as I enjoyed meeting and speaking with you. Please feel free to post feedback if you like. I look forward to our next meeting.

Dr. Shinar
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Dr. Shinar & all,

I wasn't able to attend this meeting (which is why I didn't Rsvp) but hope the next one is right away rather than too many months in between :-). It would have been my 2nd meeting so I am bummed that I couldn't go.

If any one would like to meet up with a fellow skin picker, feel free to contact me.

Text me if that is most comfortable.

Diana
917-531-0656

Trich sufferers are welcome to contact me as well although it seems like some prefer to only speak to other Trich sufferers but I am here for you, too :-)
meredith
user 9533677
New York, NY
Post #: 13
Dr. Shinar,
I was really looking forward to the last meetup and I am disappointed that I couldn't go. I hope there is another meet up soon! I think this is a wonderful thing you are doing for all of us. thanks!
thisisliz
user 11827978
Nashville, TN
Post #: 1
Hi Dr. Shinar,

I cannot believe I just now stumbled upon this site... I missed your meet up by just a little over a week! I'm extremely disappointed, but am looking for a doctor and support. I've been picking since I was 14... almost 10 years and it is a personal goal of mine not to make it to that 10 year mark.

I'd love your help! Please get in touch when you can.

Thanks,
Liz
850-982-8059