add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
I joined this group a few months ago after confronting myself with my hair plucking and skin picking habits. Since then I have almost completely stopped the hair plucking! I still have quite a few set backs with picking my skin, but I'm getting better weekly! I have such peace of mind now that my hair has grown back fully and that scars are fading. It's really mind over matter. To help me out I gave all my tweezers to my best friend , who is the only person I told about my problem, to keep them and hide them. Now I have a pair for only my eyebrows. Sometimes I find myself with the tweezers about to completely destroy myself trying to pull hairs but then I see myself and just MAKE myself put them away.

I feel so much better.
I hope this encourages someone :)