Hi everyone, Can you believe that its already the end of Summer. I hope everyone had lots of fun, and my team is on its way to create wonderful fun social activities for the upcoming months. I am offering everyone to join Trifecta Connections Singles Club for $20.00 a year. This will give everyone the opportunity to save on all meetup event fees when you attend many of my events and invitations to Member only events. My mission is to create fun social gatherings to create friendships for Singles 40 and over. The membership dues will help me achieve my dream by helping me with all the costs that I incur from printing costs, meetup costs,and website expenses. In turn I will throw many fun events to bring people together. My upcoming Whos Who concert on 9-29 cost me $12.00 per ticket which I am not charging a meetup fee. I have reserved the whole area for my members.
Buffalo Grove Days starts tonight, featuring many fun bands, great food, rides and even Bingo. Schaumburg fest is also happening this weekend as well. For more information go to festing.com .
Eleven Inspiring thoughts that I would like to share:
"Eleven Hints for Life"
1. It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return.
But what is more painful is to love someone and never
find the courage to let that person know how you feel.
2. A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who
means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was
never meant to be and you just have to let go.
3. The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a
porch swing with, never say a word, and then walk away
feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.
4. It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose
it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been
missing until it arrives.
5. It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an
hour to like someone, and a day to love someone-but it
takes a lifetime to forget someone.
6. Don't go for looks, they can deceive. Don't go for wealth,
even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you
smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day
7. Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go,
be what you want to be. Because you have only one life and
one chance to do all the things you want to do.
8. Always put yourself in the other's shoes. If you feel that it
hurts you, it probably hurts the person too.
9. A careless word may kindle strife. A cruel word may wreck
a life. A timely word may level stress. But a loving word may
heal and bless.
10. The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best
of everything they just make the most of everything that comes
along their way.
11. Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, ends with
a tear. When you were born, you were crying and everyone
around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die,
you're the one smiling and everyone around you is crying.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE. HELENE http:friendsfirstgroups.com/ TrifectaConnections [masked]