addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

TRIFECTA CONNECTIONS NORTHSHORE 40 & UP Message Board › We have hired the Band SMOOTH AS SILK for Hawaiin Lua Dinner and Dance Party

We have hired the Band SMOOTH AS SILK for Hawaiin Lua Dinner and Dance Party

A former member
Please get your RSVP reservation in for the upcoming Hawaiin Lua Dance Party.  Its going to be  Tropical Paradise with so much fun. We are expecting over 200 fun and friendly  people to enjoy a upscale Hawaiin style Dinner Buffet, delicious and magical Tropical drink specials and best of all one of my favorite dance party bands SMOOTH AS SILK will be performing that night, to get everyone in the party mood.  Last months Parrot Head party was fantastic and so much fun. Everyone had a great time and best of all we all felt like we were on Vacation .  So please mark your calendar and rsvp for the upcoming Hawaiin Lua Tropcial Party.

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:­

When: Saturday, July 14, 2012 6:30 PM

Where: Drink Nightclub
871 E. Algonquin Road
Schaumburg, IL 60173

Price: $15.00 per personwith RSVP or $20.00 at the door

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.