addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

TRIFECTA CONNECTIONS NORTHSHORE 40 & UP Message Board › Meetup details changed: LIVING ROOM-FACES REUNION PARTY

Meetup details changed: LIVING ROOM-FACES REUNION PARTY

A former member
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/FriendsFirstlNorthShore/events/69578172/­

When: Thursday, June 28, 2012 5:30 PM

Where: Drink Nightclub
871 E. Algonquin Road
Schaumburg, IL 60173

Price: $5.00 per person

Hi everyone, Come early and enjoy the beautiful patio, great appetizers at half off, and for an extra $2.00 you will receive a drink ticket. We are expecting over 150 people so come early to enjoy meeting many singles from all over the Chicagoland area.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.