TRIFECTA CONNECTIONS NORTHSHORE 40 & UP Message Board › Saturday Night RSVP a Must

Saturday Night RSVP a Must

Helene W.
Hi everyone,

For those of you who live in the Buffalo Grove, Barrington, Lake Zurich, or Suburbs close to Round Lake, and want a full night of awesome entertainment and dancing, with the Rod Stewart tribute Band then make sure you get your reservations in.

Lakes Bowl is offering a great package including Bowling, Billiards, live music with light dinner buffet from 8 till 9pm for $25.00. Come at 8pm for the preparty Meet and Greet for Singles.  Lakes Bowl has been newly remodeled and is offering a full night for everyone to enjoy great music. If you want to come to hear the band only then come after 830 to get seated in our area. They are expecting a huge turnout and its going to be packed. They will be charging 10.00 at the door without an RSVP.  If you want to bowl after 930 please let me know by texting or calling me and I will be reserving lanes for our group. Bowling will cost 10.00 for two games.

Even though Round Lake sounds far, it takes me 30 minutes from Wheeling to get there.  Many of our members drive 45 minutes to go to fun events.  I need to hear from everyone who wants to come for a great night and who knows maybe Cupid will be helping find a love connection for you.  This event is being promoted all over and its going to be fun for all who attend.    Thank you, Helene 224-558-1365