add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

TRIFECTA CONNECTIONS NORTHSHORE 40 & UP Message Board › Purim Party Mardi Gras Extravaganza this Saturday Night Feb 23

Purim Party Mardi Gras Extravaganza this Saturday Night Feb 23

Helene W.
Hi everyone, I am hosting with my temple Shir Hadash an awesome gathering this Saturday night to celebrate Purim. We are having a Purim Mardi Gras and for those of you who are not a member of Trifecta Jewish Connections, I invite you to participate,  This event will be for Jewish Adults married and Single. If you are not Jewish and would like to come and participate we will be having a wonderful  party starting at 7pm with a upscale lavish and delish buffet, and from 9pm we will be serving desserts with admission.   Here are all the details.

Purim Party Mardi Gras Extravaganza, For Adults Only

This is the month of Mardi Gras, masks and celebration. For our Jewish people, Purim represents freedom and keeping our Jewish roots connected. Please join Jewish adults Single and Married on the night of Purim for a fun night of eating, drinking, meeting and dancing to celebrate Jewish connections .

We will be enjoying a fantastic and festive dinner buffet, including something for everyones taste.  Fish Melange Primavera , Eggplant Parmesan, Delicious Italian salad, Garlic bread, fresh vegetables with dips,  and home baked  Hammentashen.  Dance to the House DJ whom will be playing songs to keep everyone moving all night long, and sing along with the Rabbi and his guitar. Our member Marie will even be entertaining as well with some fun Jewish songs.

Everyone is invited to dress in costume or wear a mask to add to the festivities for this fun night. For those of us who would rather come in dressy casual that will be fine as well.   Doors open at 7pm, Dinner 730 till 9pm, and party will  continue till 11.  Cost will be $20.00 with reservation.   Please RSVP by February 20, so we could  let the Chef know how many to prepare for. Reservations must be made to Rebecca at 847-509-9951.  For those of you who want to come after 9pm cost will be $10.00 which will include dessert, dancing and prizes.  Please call me at 224-558-1365 to rsvp.

For those of you, who enjoy baking you are invited to take part of the Hamentashen Bake off contest and have a chance to win some prizes.  This event is for Jewish Adults who are Single or Married, and are looking for new friendships, a fun night out, and to connect with Jewish people in our Community. Shir Hadash will be helping promote this wonderful occasion.    Thank you, Helene