add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Triangle UXPA Book Club Message Board › Cadence & Slang (UX book)

Cadence & Slang (UX book)

Jonathan N.
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 10
There's a kickstarter out now for the second edition of Cadence & Slang. The original book is fantastic and sold out quickly (it was also the first UX book I ever read). Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up.

Jacob G.
user 12388364
Chapel Hill, NC
Post #: 4
Sounds like a good read, really wish the print version weren't $50 though. Maybe the PDF will be available after the kickstarter is over... kind of a bummer that there's a limited window to order the book that closes before we even meet next. Thanks for the tip though, I may spend the money anyway!

- Jake