Try Everything Once Message Board › EXTRAS required - for sold out show

EXTRAS required - for sold out show

A former member
Some of you may have seen my previous appeal for people to help create this show, but now the show is built and up and running; well we need participants. It's a truly massive show and we need lots of extras, and should you have some acting experience we may well be able to use to take on a bigger role in some of the other scenes; but at the moment we are just, urgently, requiring extras...

The show is called: 'You Me Bum Bum Train' look it up; Google it. Some reviews are already in and we've been getting 5 star reviews across the board. Trust me it's an experience. All tickets SOLD OUT within 2 minutes, it's the fastest selling show in London, and tickets can't be had for love nor money; last year tickets were selling on eBay for up to £500! This year they've clamped down on that.

So, you won't be able to get tickets sadly but you can be involved and it's truly an amazing project; stunning location, fabulous sets and well, this week some astonishing people are also involved.

They are massively protective about what happens during the show and so I can't say much about anything but what I can say is that we do have some amazing guests who come on the 'ride' and also who take part. I am NOT allowed to say who these people are; I would seriously be banned from the show; but when I say that they are massive followings on Twitter and on TV and Radio I would not be exaggerating. We also have a major contribution from someone very special on Tuesday who is not from the UK and his Twitter following is huge.

So let me know if you are up for being involved either today or tomorrow; you'll need to be at New Oxford St at around 17:45hrs to 18:20hrs and I'll send more details to anyone that's genuinely interested.

We are also looking for people to get involved in the rest of the run too, which lasts until early January, so it's not just this week, we are always looking for people...

This will be an amazing experience, it's basically a free show if you take part and I'm not joking when I say that I will buy a round of drinks for anyone that believes I've exaggerated the importance or fame of the people involved in the show; no joke... turn up and if I'm wrong you get a round of drinks... if I'm right you get a wonderful story to tell your friends...

So urgent need for tonight and tomorrow but also for the rest of the 'run'. Let me know....

I v a n ...