**Please read before joining this group**
TSV- B Level is NOT for players who want to "practice" or "learn" volleyball. Players should be already be honed to rules and skills as described on this page below.
This group is designed to provide a place for those of you who already have a good grasp of playing intermediate level volleyball, understand and play with solid volleyball rules, and players who are looking for competitive and positive play while having fun!
We are a group of intermediate sand players. If you prefer to play smaller sided games (doubles and triples only), then this group should be a good fit.
If you are a beginner, or prefer more people on the court, please check out our sister group TSV-REC at http://www.meetup.com/tsvc-rec
Membership will be initially provisional to confirm essential volleyball skills are met, your skill level can fit the needs of our current roster, and that you get along well with others.
There is a non-refundable $6 annual membership fee (from March 1st to March 31st) is due within 30 days from joining the group.
Locations may vary throughout Raleigh/Cary and Durham area.
This group is intended for solid 3 hit plays. Each player should be responsible for self calls, their own team's illegal contact or their opponents. Team members may provide beneficial feedback and want all our members to have fun. Unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated!
A link to the sand rules can be found at http://www.meetup.com/tsvc-a/pages/Sand_Rules/
***We want to make sure we are courteous of each other's time. So the following are the rules to follow for RSVPs:
- If you RSVP Yes then please be sure to be there on time and that you can commit to at least 2 hours
- No walk-ins will be allowed
- If your plans change please be sure to update your RSVP as soon as possible or if you can't update it, please notify the event organizer
- We do understand that things can come up unexpectedly on the day of the event. Please notify the event organizer if you cannot update your RSVP prior to the event
- TWO no shows (without notification) will result in being removed from the group
- Please monitor your own RSVPs (if your spot jumps up from waiting list to play after RSVP closing time). No Shows will be marked!
- Guest who can play 2s and 3s are welcomed (please notify the organizer prior to the event)
- If you're a member of multiple volleyball Meetup groups, double dipping is not allowed, so do not RSVP for more than one group for the same day/time
Play at your own risk! We're not a team or a league or an organization of any sort and we don't have insurance, or a reserved spot for us to play. We're getting together for competitive volleyball and assume no liability for anything. By joining this Meetup, or continuing as a member of this Meetup, you agree to hold the organizers harmless for any injuries, or liabilities of any kind.
Questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Thank you for interest in this group and hope to see you on the volleyball court!
1,867 TYC Members