The 20's Hiking/Indoor/Outdoor Adventure Group Message Board › Screening Questions for Bake Oven Knob Hike
|A former member||
1. Are you an active AMC member? Chapter? How long?
2. Anyone coming with you? Your friend(s) must respond to these questions to register for this hike. Please forward this email so that they can respond back to me.
3. What is your experience level?
4. What is your longest hike?
5. Have you hiked with a group before?
6. What other AMC or other hiking trip have you been on in the past 6 months? Who was the leader?
7. Do you have the following gear to bring on this hike- hiking boots, daypack, water bottle, and rain gear?
8. What is the worst problem you have had on a trip?
9. Do you have any special medical problems or are you taking any medications? Allergies?
10. Do you have any medical training?
11. Do you have any questions?
All of these questions will be handled as private and confidential in order to determine if you are fit for this hike. If you have any concerns or issues with the questions above, please give me a call at 215-237-7185 between 7-8PM on weekdays.