The 20's Hiking/Indoor/Outdoor Adventure Group Message Board › CureSearch Ultimate Hike

CureSearch Ultimate Hike

TJ K
HFSbF5
Lehigh Valley, PA
Post #: 8
Since there are so many members in our group now, I figured I should start posting some of the emails I receive because somebody might be interested in the events. If you would like to contact the sender of the below email, please contact TJ K for contact info.

--------------------------------------­---------------------------
My name is Lauren and I work with CureSearch for Children's Cancer non-profit orginzation whose mission is to fund and support children's cancer research and provide information and resources to all those affected by children's cancer.

For the first time this year CureSearch will be hosting the Ultimate Hike in the Philadelphia area. I would like to invite your group to join us on October 20, 2012, join us as a CureSearch Ultimate Hiker to help raise awareness and research dollars for children's cancer research. As a Philadelphia Ultimate Hiker, you will hike approximately 23.5 miles of the Black Forest Trail and connecting trails while you help raise money towards finding a cure for children's cancer, the #1 cause of death by disease in children.
--------------------------------------­---------------------------

Please note that this discussion board posting is not an endorsement for the event or organization, but just informational.