align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The 20's Hiking/Indoor/Outdoor Adventure Group Message Board › Night Time Geocaching

Night Time Geocaching

A former member
Post #: 9
Since there are so many members in our group now, I figured I should start posting some of the emails I receive because somebody might be interested in the events. If you would like to contact the sender of the below email, please contact TJ K for contact info.

--------------------------------------­---------------------------
I am an educator at the Wissahickon Environmental Center in the Wissahickon Park. I wanted to reach out and send you an upcoming event we are having and maybe you could post it to your group.

Night Time Geocaching!
Friday August 3rd
8pm-11pm

If you love to Geocache come try a pre-set course at the Wissahickon Environmental Center. Stop at the Tree House Education Center and pick up your coordinates and enter them into your GPS by the campfire. When you’re done with your hunt hang out by the fire, share cache stories and enjoy some S’mores. Geared towards people with Geocaching experience.
--------------------------------------­---------------------------

Please note that this discussion board posting is not an endorsement for the event or organization, but just informational.