addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
user 20914241
Group Organizer
Philadelphia, PA
Greetings everyone from the 20 's Hiking/Outdoor Adventure Group!

I had just become the new Organizer for this great group and sadly that TJ K had step down as Organizer. Overall he did a great job organizing this awesome group and if it wasn't for his excellent leadership skills and commitment then this group wouldn't be here in the first place.

As a result i will try my best to finish what he had started and if guys have any tips/suggestions/advices/etc then feel free to let me know because in order to become a good leader, u have to be a good decision maker, set a good example for other to follow, be a role model and of course one of the most important of them all is to be able to listen as well! Anyhow I will start scheduling meetups right away as a kick start for the beginning of our great adventure!!

P.S: I just created a Facebook group for our meetup so please join so I can update u guys with more infos for future meetup!