addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Triangle Indie Film Meetup Group Message Board › Black Swan Event moving to Friday, January 7th

Black Swan Event moving to Friday, January 7th

Julie
stitcherymart
Cary, NC
Hey Indie Film Fans
I had scheduled the Black Swan for next Monday, but just chatted with the distributor and it is now very unlikely any theater in the area will be getting the film until around Christmas (apparently more theaters than expected requested it - including some larger chains - and they want to cash in on the holiday movie goers). I also had surgery last week and sitting for long periods of time is still a little uncomfortable.

So what I am going to do is reschedule the event for Friday, January 7th (still at the Carolina).

I have left everyone who was signed up for Monday signed up for the new date. If the new date doesn't work for you, you just change your RSVP.

I look forward to seeing everyone and have a fabulous holiday season!

Julie
Indie Film Group