addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Triangle Indie Film Meetup Group Message Board › The King's Speech: Get there early.

The King's Speech: Get there early.

Mark F.
MarkFoskey
Group Organizer
Chapel Hill, NC
I have just heard that The King's Speech has been selling out.  I'm going to try getting there a little after 6 to get a ticket.  It may be less busy on a Sunday evening, but the next day is MLK day so I don't know what to expect.  You can use your own judgment, but I wanted to give you a heads-up.