addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Triangle Indie Film Meetup Group Message Board › Hobo With A Shotgun at the Carolina for 1 week! - Possible Event?

Hobo With A Shotgun at the Carolina for 1 week! - Possible Event?

Julie
stitcherymart
Cary, NC
Post #: 427
OK....so this film is definately Indie, but way outside of what we normally watch. This movie is definately for a niche market of folks that like really bad (in a good way) "horrorish" films.

For one week only starting June 6th, The Carolina Theatre in Durham is going to show Hobo with a Shotgun starring Rutger Hauer. Now much asI love the high brow and classic stuff, I love this kinda stuff as well.

It actually has a 74% on Rotten Tomatoes and they say "It certainly isn't subtle -- or even terribly smart -- but as a gleefully gory homage to low-budget exploitation thrillers, Hobo with a Shotgun packs plenty of firepower."

Here is the website with the trailer: http://www.magnetrele...­

Any interest? They haven't posted times yet, but assuming they have a 7:00ish showing I was looking at either Monday June 6th (my first preference) or Wednesday June 8th. If we have at least a couple people interested, I'll schedule an event. Post below if interested.