The Triangle Indie Film Meetup Group Message Board › Groupon / Fandango Deal - $2.00 movie tickets! Today ONLY

Groupon / Fandango Deal - $2.00 movie tickets! Today ONLY

Julie
stitcherymart
Cary, NC
Post #: 454
TODAY ONLY Groupon is running a deal with Fandango for $2.00 movie tickets. You can buy up to two tickets and they are good through April 20, 2012. When you buy the deal they will send you a code for Fandango.com and when you are ready to see a movie (that you choose), you just go to Fandango.com and get your movie tickets. You can print them at home or pick them up at the theater.

Most Big Box theaters in the area use Fandango.com for ticketing (including Brier Creek, Crossroads 20 in Cary, etc.). South Point Theaters does NOT use Fandango. But I don't know how you can beat $2.00 for a movie ticket these days!

Here is the link to purchase:

http://www.groupon.co...­
Julie
stitcherymart
Cary, NC
Post #: 456
Sorry guys. This deal literally sold out MINUTES after I bought mine. When I bought mine they had sold just over 3,000. Minutes later they had sold over 30,000 and it was sold out.

I'll keep an eye out for another deal.