align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Triangle Indie Film Meetup Group Message Board › $4 Movie Ticket Deal - Fandango

$4 Movie Ticket Deal - Fandango

Julie
stitcherymart
Cary, NC
Post #: 500
There is a deal currently going on where you can get $4 movie tickets up to two tickets. You purchase them through this sprint deal and get a code to redeem on fandango.com for any movie of your choice. You just have to use them before Oct 15. It will ask you to select a theater in your area. I picked "Regal Brier Creek", but you can pick any you like (it appears to be big box theaters only).

https://www.sprintick...­

There are limited tickets available (about 3500 last time I checked) so buy now if interested.
Julie
stitcherymart
Cary, NC
Post #: 501
All the tickets are gone now. I'll keep my out for other deals.