addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Amy
user 2823655
Durham, NC
Post #: 22
Would anyone be interested in organizing a quick outing to see The Help this weekend. Although not an "indie" movie, I certainly have seen rave reviews. Unfortunately I've been travelling out of town and most of my friends have seen it already.

I was thinking maybe a Saturday late afternoon matinee since it'll be a rainy day. Perhaps Brier Creek 3:50 pm ? as it's a good midway point between Raleigh and Durham. Yet, feel free to make other day/time suggestions.

And, if any organizers want, you can certainly post it as an event.

Thanks!

-Amy
Amy
user 2823655
Durham, NC
Post #: 23
Hi Indie folk,

A friend and I are going to the 12:15 showing at Southpoint on Sat. We'll likely be getting up from something pre-movie so we can visit. Yet, I'm certainly open if any one would like to join us for the movie itself. Feel free to back channel me.

In any event, I'm hoping to make it to more Indie movie events this fall... things were a little too busy with my work (self-employed), now hoping to get back into a better rhythm between work and "play."

Take good care!
-Amy