The Triangle Indie Film Meetup Group Message Board › Three Facinating Full Frame Films FREE at the Carolina Theatre.

Three Facinating Full Frame Films FREE at the Carolina Theatre.

Julie
stitcherymart
Cary, NC
Post #: 544
There are some really interesting films being offer for free at the Carolina Theatre in Durham as a part of the Winter Full Frame Festival. I think Buck looks fascinating, but I unfortunately already have another event scheduled that night. And I believe some folks in the group went and saw Project Nim earlier last year. If someone would like to schedule an event for these, please do. Trailers for all the movies are below.

The Full Frame Winter Series features three documentary film screenings; all screenings begin at 7 p.m. and take place in Fletcher Hall at the historic Carolina Theatre . The Winter Series is free and open to the public.

Find more details here: http://www.fullframef...­

Wednesday, January 18–Buck
Directed by Cindy Meehl
2011 / US / 88 minutes

Wednesday, January 25–Hell and Back Again
Directed by Danfung Dennis
2010 / UK, US / 88 minutes

Wednesday, February 1–Project Nim
Directed by James Marsh
2010 / UK / 93 minutes

Julie
stitcherymart
Cary, NC
Post #: 545
I watched Buck this week on streaming Netflix and it is REALLY well done. Completely fascinating documentary and worth a watch. If you can go on the 18th, you won't be disappointed. Buck (the person) was an adviser on the movie The Horse Whisperer, but the documentary goes way beyond that.