addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Triangle Indie Film Meetup Group Message Board › Little Children

Little Children

A former member
Post #: 3
This is a superb film...wonderfully acted...and some interesting subtleties ie: narration to give a special spark and light on the storyline...try to see this if you can..
smile
Kristine
Kristine_
Durham, NC
Post #: 82
This was one of the two best films I saw all year. Jackie Earle Haley was amazing! Very insightful film!
Jeff Q
jiffyq
Durham, NC
Post #: 28
I just saw this a few days ago, and I agree with Kristine, except I think it's the BEST film I've seen from 2006. Really well acted, with a thought provoking story line, and a clever way of interjecting the narrator from the novel into the film. I thoroughly enjoyed this and have been thinking about it ever since I saw it.

Jeff
David
DavidSpalding
Durham, NC
Post #: 58
Jackie Earle Haley? The time-clock punching punk from Breaking Away?
A former member
Post #: 4
That's the one, and also the Bad News Bears. He looks the same just a lot older and, in Little Children, skeevier.
Brian
000brian000
Chapel Hill, NC
Post #: 99
Just a note to folks (like me) who missed this film's run at local theaters over the past couple of weeks. Duke has it scheduled for a $3 screening on the weekend of April 21-22:
http://www.duke.edu/w...­