The Triangle Indie Film Meetup Group Message Board › Anyone have access to extra chairs?

Anyone have access to extra chairs?

Brian
000brian000
Chapel Hill, NC
Post #: 102
Hi, everyone. Thanks for making our first Art Films at Bickett Gallery event such a success. The great turnout makes us think we may need some extra seating for next month's screening. Just wondering if anyone out there has some extra chairs to lend. The tentative date is Thursday, March 15; we will confirm/announce later. Feel free to e-mail me or post your comments here.

We're also going to try to space chairs out and put the taller chairs towards the back so everyone has a good view of the screen next time.

Thanks for your support.
laughing
A former member
Post #: 12
I have three folding chairs and two of those ones you bring to outdoor festivals that I can bring. If I don't go, I'd be happy to arrange a swap off. Need to check out what that movie is and my schedule. I agree that we DEFINITELY need more seating.
David
DavidSpalding
Durham, NC
Post #: 62
I have a couple of those folding back support "chairs" that REI sells. Nice on grass, not so sure about concrete floor. Maybe if that carpet they have is thick enough?

Can bring one for myself and one for another.

... Bean bags. If someone has a van and we can bring bean bag chairs...?