The Triangle Indie Film Meetup Group Message Board › Dallas Buyers Club… hoping to see before it leaves Wynnsong

Dallas Buyers Club… hoping to see before it leaves Wynnsong

Amy
user 2823655
Durham, NC
Post #: 25
Hi Indie Meetup folk,

I see that folks in the group had gone to see Dallas Buyers Club when it first came out… i missed that and… hearing from a friend (who is out of state) that it was really a good movie, I was wondering if anyone might want to go Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday… 7:15 showing would work for me… or I just heard from Wynnsong Carmike that for Friday Sat and Sunday it's playing limited times, 2:05 and 10:05 pm.

Feel free to jot an individual message if you'd like to meet up one of these weekdays or possibly this coming weekend.

Amy
Jacqui
user 4604714
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 90
Amy,

Pick a time and add it as a Suggested Meetup. I am sure you will get some takers. I would join you but I have a full weekend.
Amy
user 2823655
Durham, NC
Post #: 26
HI Jacqui, sorry for delayed response. Good idea. I realize that my schedule is feeling a little hectic right now (partially why I haven't been as engaged in the meetup group as of late). I have a lot of deadlines this week and am in training for a marathon… with ann amping up of weekend miles…. so I am not so sure actually which time/day will work best. This might just need to be a movie I get on dvd. Yet… I much prefer the theatre. Will check things tonight and decide whether to post as a suggested meet up. Thanks again. And, after April 21, I do hope to make it out to more meet ups. Amy