addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Tubefilter Web Television Meetup Message Board › Music Video is done!!! Check it out…

Music Video is done!!! Check it out…

A former member
Post #: 4
Yep, I want to say thanks to Dave Hughes and Matty Hubbard for making this happen. These guys will get a full-time job from me once I get a full-time job. Dave is an outstanding sound guy and Matty edits quite well. They really cleaned up what I had started. I never claimed to be an editor. I can edit. I gave it a good start but Matty fine-tuned it nicely. Check it out and let me know what you think.

So here it is, Duane Cali “Simple Girl”. My first music video. Thanks Kosta, D. Cali, and Friendly Films for bringing’ me on board.