addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Tucson Hiking Meetup Group Message Board › New Bug Shop opening on Tucson on April 21

New Bug Shop opening on Tucson on April 21

Philip M.
PhilipMacDuff
Group Organizer
Tucson, AZ
Hi everyone,

This isn't really about hiking, but so many people have been interested when I talk about the bugs on our hikes that I wanted to let you all know. Tucson will soon be home to the GREATEST store ever. Ken the Bug Guy (as seen on Discovery Channel's "Bugging Out" series) has moved his store to Tucson and April 21 will be the grand opening.

My brother and I will be there playing with some bugs and talking about bug stuff, and Ken has thousands of bugs in the shop already for everyone to take a look at. If you've never seen what 10,000 bugs looks like (roughly 5000 tarantulas, 1000 centipedes and scorpions and 5000 roaches), you should come check it out!

From Ken:

Our shop's grand opening will be on April 21st! Drawings, food, fun and more! Our new shop will be awesome, we are putting a ton of work into it. Be there if you can.

3115 N 1st ave
Tucson, AZ

Here is his website to get an idea of what you will be able to see there:

http://www.kenthebugguy.com/­

Hope to see some of you there!

-philip