The Tucson Hiking Meetup Group Message Board › Reminder To Read The 'About us' Section of The Home Page

Reminder To Read The 'About us' Section of The Home Page

Bill C.
user 9816503
Tucson, AZ
Hi guys,

It's been a long time since we've sent a group letter. We have had a huge increase in membership in the last year so I think I need to remind everyone to pay attention to our modest suggestions for being a responsible member of the group. Please revisit our 'About us' section, including the link at the bottom of that page, "Even more about us:". Please pay attention to the 'No Show' policy. There has been an increase in no shows recently.

We are nearing 2500 total members of which 700 of you are active members. Most of our events are well attended and feedback for the events has been excellent. Thanks to the Assistant Organizers for all their efforts in making this group so much fun. Thanks to all of our members as well. There have been very few issues and most of you have survived hikes safely.

Feel free to contact your organizers if you have an idea for a hike. We're always happy to add new destinations.

If you no longer wish to receive our annoying hike announcements and reminders, change your email settings in the 'My Profile' section.

If you are no longer able to be an active member, please resign from the group.

Have a safe and happy holiday,

Bill

P.S. I hope I don't offend anyone with this memo, seems like I usually do. I apologize in advance.