Do you wish you knew of a place you could go for writing inspiration and practice? A place where you could hang out with other writers? A place where you don't need to make a long-term commitment or spend a lot of money?
Tucson Writers Workshops are that place.
Here's what you'll be given on November 20, 2013:
• An interesting writing prompt from a creative instructor.
• Some time to write.
• A chance to read your work out loud, if you want.
• Information about how to share your writing in other ways.
• A break and a chance to socialize and partake of drinks and snacks.
• A brief presentation on creative writing.
• Practical tips on writing.
• A review of tools for writers.
• Another writing prompt.
• Some more time to write.
• An additional chance to read aloud.
• Then some social time afterwards.
There is no angst, no critiquing, no pressure. Just the freedom to be creative.
This workshop will get your creative juices flowing no matter what type of writing you're into.
It will be like an exercise class for writers. And it will be really fun. There will be fresh coffee and pastries available, and craft brews and wine too! *(Provided by the venue, and you have to pay them for it!)
The Workshop costs $8.
NOTE: You can pay (electronically) when you RSVP for the event.
If you don't have a credit/debit card to make your payment with,
you can make suitable arrangements by contacting
pablo at the3rdparty dot co (not .com but dot .co)
The goal of the Tucson Writers Workshop and Meetup Group is simply to help foster our community of writers here in Tucson, and to help provide continuity to keep us writing on a regular basis. All writing styles and genres are welcomed; fiction, non-fiction, script writing, journalistic, whatever it is that you write.
Thanks for helping us thrive!