20somethings is a social club for people in their 20's.
As well as organising hang-out's in bars, pubs and clubs, we often have theatre/cinema visits, going to restaurants, museum outings, day trips out of London, trips abroad and more.
So whether you are new to London, have been here a while or are just looking to expand your circle and meet people your own age, please come along to one of our events!
The only objective of this group is to allow people to meet new people, make friends and have fun! Now, we know that you are all lovely but just to make sure, we ask that members have a little read of our guidelines:
1. Most importantly! Be friendly and nice! We are extremely fortunate that we are one of the biggest, friendliest groups on the whole Internet (maybe…I haven’t really checked this).
2. If you RSVP to an event please attend…. and on time! While we are not one of those angry groups who will get all weird and passive aggressive about no shows, it would be great if you could let the organiser know if you are running late or cant make it (I’m pretty sure there’s a button just for that!)
This groups works best when our members take what they like from events they have attended and create their own fantastic hybrid event. If you have any idea for an event you want to plan we are happy to offer advice and help! In the meantime, we ask that you follow our guidelines when planning/running an event.
1. Please make sure to arrive on time and offer contact details for any members who struggle getting there.
2. As organiser you are responsible for your entire event. This may include greeting people and answering any questions they may have.
3. If there is a charge for an event that goes beyond the obvious (e.g. Food and drink) then please make this clear for members! If you charge your attendees for an event please ensure they know exactly where the money is going and what they should be expecting. We all organise events for fun, not money so any payments must be put back into the event itself!
4. Please don’t plan an event on the same day as another event! Clearly, if you are planning a spa trip on the same day as someone is running a beer festival that’s probably cool, but check with the other organiser first!
5. The only reason to not allow someone to attend one of your events is if they have been particularly obnoxious at a previous event. If you are not happy with a member attending your event then it is important to contact a member of the 20somethings team first!
20somethings is all about young people in London meeting each other and having fun. We are very fortunate that our group reflects the diversity of London, therefore we there is a zero-tolerance approach to any discrimination whatsoever. Anyone who is courteous and friendly to our members is 100% welcome at any event. If you witness or feel you are a victim of discrimination please let one of the organising team know and it will be dealt with quickly and discreetly.
Other than that! Have fun! We are at hand to answer any questions you might have!
9,876 Interested Listeners
7,069 Social Singles
8,387 Social Adventurers