The Twin Cities Elysium Society Message Board › Fantasy Lit Grudge Match: Atlanta vs. Minneapolis

Fantasy Lit Grudge Match: Atlanta vs. Minneapolis

Dianasaurus
user 10931963
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 1
Hi everyone! I'm new here and talked to Petey about a literary event I'm helping with since I thought folks here might have an interest in an author event with Kim Harrison promoting her book Ever After at Uncle Hugo's bookstore. It's a great opportunity to support local, small business AND get a New York Times best-selling author live and in person into Minneapolis. Also? Demons. Sexy, sexy demons.

The competition ends soon (JANUARY 8th - EEEK). Minneapolis is up against Atlanta to see who can pre-sell the most signed copies of Ever After - the winning city gets to be the last city on her book tour. More details here and the place to go to order your signed copy and make Kim Harrison's visit happen: http://www.togather.c...­

Here's a little bit about the book itself:

The ever after, the demonic realm that parallels the human world, is shrinking. If it disappears completely, so does all magic. It's up to witch-turned-daywalking-demon Rachel Morgan to avert catastrophe and keep life from changing... for the worse.

Let me know if you have any questions about it. I'd love to make Minneapolis the winning city and get more authors like this into our parts.

Thanks!

Petey
ptpenguino
Group Organizer
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 387
Mill City v. Terminus